Dear friends, JUSTDIY’s favorite season is finally here! It’s almost Halloween and the place will be filled with skeletons and spiders! This year, I took the whole Halloween thing a step further and I did some half skull make up for my video.
Today I am making a decorative Halloween wreath, just a bit scary, a bit ugly but definitely suitable for the occasion!
To make a similar one, you’ll need:
- green branches
- small pieces of dry branches
- black spray paint
- any other spooky decoration bits you might like
- glue gun
How to make it (full steps, although in Greek in the video above)
- Weave the wreath as you would normally do.
- Every once and a while use some rope to make sure it won’t tear.
- Decorate with the dry branches
- Spray paint the whole thing
- After it’s dry, use the glue gun to glue spooky decoration.
You can also hang spiders, or other stuff.
Happy Halloween! 🙂
Τέλειο τέλειο! Και το βάψιμο ότι πρέπει για να μας βάλεις στο κλίμα! Προσπαθώ να ετοιμάσω κάτι με ιστό αράχνης! Για να δούμε! Thanks για την έμπνευση!
Αναμένω! Στείλε λινκ! Καλή επιτυχία ?