Dear friends, JUSTDIY’s favorite season is finally here! It’s almost Halloween and the place will be filled with skeletons and spiders! This year, I took the whole Halloween thing a step further and I did some half skull make up for my video.
Today I am making a decorative Halloween wreath, just a bit scary, a bit ugly but definitely suitable for the occasion!
To make a similar one, you’ll need:
- green branches
- small pieces of dry branches
- black spray paint
- any other spooky decoration bits you might like
- glue gun
How to make it (full steps, although in Greek in the video above)
- Weave the wreath as you would normally do.
- Every once and a while use some rope to make sure it won’t tear.
- Decorate with the dry branches
- Spray paint the whole thing
- After it’s dry, use the glue gun to glue spooky decoration.
You can also hang spiders, or other stuff.
Happy Halloween! 🙂